Submit a review request
*Please note that due to the overwhelming number of requests, it might take some time to assign your book to one of the review team members. Thank you for your patience!
What Books Will We Review?
I love to hear from authors and I always promise a completely honest review on GR, Facebook, my blog and on Amazon..
- We DO read contemporary romance, erotica, YA, adult romance, paranormal and thriller novels.
- We accept mobi, epup, pdf and LOVE to accept print though it might take me a little longer to read. (I’m blind and have to wear reading glasses lol)
- We DO NOT accept audio books
- We can forgive almost any wrong-doing as long as it is in the name of love.
- We don’t mind having my heart ripped out as long as I feel satisfied at the end of the book (this does not have to mean a happily ever after)
We will rate and review your book according to what we feel my blog followers will enjoy and how we felt about the book, so please only request a review if it is the kind of genre my review team and I would enjoy. My top priority, when reviewing, is to be honest with my blog followers.
My reviews are typically written in a relaxed humorous manner as if I was telling someone what I just read. I am not a English major, just someone that has a love for books and wants to share my opinions.
I write honest reviews, and therefore I cannot guarantee a positive review. My reviews are my opinion. I try to make sure I explain why the book in question did not suit me personally. I avoid writing nasty/offensive commentary. If a review is, by chance, ever offensive I want to know.
For books I do not finish reading This is a VERY rare occurrence but if I do, I will state that I did not finish the book, why I did not finish and how far through the book I got.
If I receive a books specifically for a review from author/publisher and my review is not positive the party who gave the book has the right to ask for promotion spot instead or a review posting. Please let me know in the request. I will not sell any ARCs or Galleys, however I may swap or give to other bloggers or my review team.
All reviews will include the following:
- Cover art
- Book stats: Title, author, series status, Genre(s) as most often categorized as on Goodreads, publication month/year
- My review: What I liked and didn’t, some self-written re-summarizing, may include quotes I liked, etc.
- Rating: on a 5 star scale.
- Author Bio
To receive an 4+ rating: They moved me emotionally or made me think deeply about a topic, They were beautiful stories or have great characters. Most of the time they were the books that I really want to own (or do own) and will reread over and over again because I love the characters and story.
Ratings are based on my personal enjoyment of the book and are not meant to be objective ratings for the most part.
Giveaways, Blog Tours, Promos, Interviews Etc.
I would be more than happy to host events such as a blog tour stop, author interviews, or contests, giveaways, etc. My only request to doing so is that I get a copy of the book the event is for before the event takes place. This is so that I can be prepared for making it fun, successful and interactive for everyone.
Need more help promoting your book?
The Book Garden PR offers a wide range of services tailored to your needs. Including blog tours, graphic design and social media campaigning.